I had planned a different blog post for this month, but when I noticed that my post would be the 100th Sub It Club blog post, I realized I needed something a bit more celebratory.
I just want to send a great big WooHoo!! out into the world.
Sub It Club is almost a year old, and over the past 99 blog posts we’ve celebrated major milestones and queries that worked:
- BEDTIME MONSTER: A Query Letter that Worked
- MARATHON MOUSE: A Query Letter that Worked
- OTTO GROWS DOWN: A Query Letter that Worked
- TELL THE STORY: A Query Letter that Worked
- Past Loves: A Query Letter that Worked
- Sub It Club Success Story: Veronica Bartles’ TWELVE STEPS
We’ve seen beautiful artwork and learned about the ways illustrators create and use promotional postcards in the POSTCARD POSTS showcasing talented illustrators:
We’ve seen tips for writing queries and the dreaded synopsis:
- From Pitch to Query Letter
- 6 Tips for Choosing Comp Titles
- Query Letters Take Time
- The Non-Fiction Query
- Synopsizing Part 1: Yes, We Are Going There
- Synopsizing Part 2: From Magnificent Manuscript to Sparkling Summary in 4 Steps
- There’s More Than One Way to Query a Cat
We’ve shared insights and advice from behind the scenes of major contests:
- A Few Thoughts from Behind the Scenes of Pitch Wars
- Are Pitch Contests Worth it? (Behind the Scenes of Pitch Madness)
- Timing is Everything: Don’t Let Impatience Hurt Your Chances
And so much more!
If you’re new to Sub It Club (and even if you’ve been with us from the beginning), take a moment to explore the past blog posts. It’s been a year full of awesome, and we have lots of amazing things in store for the future!!
Past Posts by Author:
Woot woot woo hoo!!! Yahooiieeeee! I for one am glad I’m a member of THE club. I’m a Sub It Club writer. Congrads!
We are so glad to have you in the club Robyn! And I, for one, am super glad to have gotten to know you better this year. Hooray!!!