Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Pitching
It’s snowing on our blog which means the holidays are right around the corner. As you likely already know, publishing tends to slow down a bit and many agents even close to submissions during the season. But we have an … Continue reading
Twitter is a goldmine for writers! There are so many pitching opportunities because of it. Author Dan Koboldt is the organizer of #SFFPit, a Twitter pitch event for Science Fiction and Fantasy manuscripts for all ages groups. Today he’s here to share … Continue reading
With so many pitch contests coming up just this month, there are some factors to consider. It can be a good idea to choose the contests you enter wisely instead of blanketing the internet with your pitches. I know that … Continue reading
Today we put the whole she-bang together and look at how to deliver your well-crafted, long sweated-over elevator pitch. The elevator pitch is a great foundation for a query letter and a handy tool for participating in #pitchmad and other … Continue reading
First of all, I attended a talk by Maggie Stiefvater, Tessa Gratton and Brenna Yovanoff. The three of them met each other on line and became critique partners. YOU CAN DO THE SAME THING, thanks to our Fearless Leader, Heather. … Continue reading