Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: research
There are lots of publishers out there. Of course, you’ve heard of the big ones, but smaller publishers abound. There are good ones and questionable ones. It’s especially easy these days to put yourself out there as a publisher and … Continue reading
You’re ready to submit your work. Hooray! This should be quick. Ha ha! Submitting your work can take a lot longer than you think it should. It’s a big job whether you’re a writer of children’s literature or novels for … Continue reading