Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @VanessaRobins7: For my sanity please list the hook first in your query https://t.co/vvm8WEOKIn twitted 2 days ago
- RT @bookishchick: Waiting sucks, and I know it. New blog post: penandparsley.com/blog/2017/4/18… twitted 2 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. Today Amy Dixon encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… fb.me/88wgZJ8sk twitted 3 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. @dixonamy12 encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… #amwriting twitted 3 days ago
- RT @KiraWatsonESA: Would love to see more of non-fiction projects directed at Teens/Young Adults in my inbox. #MSWL twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: research
There are lots of publishers out there. Of course, you’ve heard of the big ones, but smaller publishers abound. There are good ones and questionable ones. It’s especially easy these days to put yourself out there as a publisher and … Continue reading
You’re ready to submit your work. Hooray! This should be quick. Ha ha! Submitting your work can take a lot longer than you think it should. It’s a big job whether you’re a writer of children’s literature or novels for … Continue reading