Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @VanessaRobins7: For my sanity please list the hook first in your query https://t.co/vvm8WEOKIn twitted 2 days ago
- RT @bookishchick: Waiting sucks, and I know it. New blog post: penandparsley.com/blog/2017/4/18… twitted 2 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. Today Amy Dixon encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… fb.me/88wgZJ8sk twitted 3 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. @dixonamy12 encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… #amwriting twitted 3 days ago
- RT @KiraWatsonESA: Would love to see more of non-fiction projects directed at Teens/Young Adults in my inbox. #MSWL twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Query Letters
Whether you’re drafting your first ever query letter or have written a whole bunch of them, the truth remains the same: query letters can be tough. Each manuscript is different. Heck, each query letter is a little different! Even when … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Today’s post is down and dirty, mostly because I’m feeling down. And dirty. By the way, do not google “down and dirty animated gif”. If you know … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Been a long while since we talked about the nuts and bolts of query-letter writing. Today, let’s discuss a very simple step that if skipped, will sink … Continue reading
It’s a general rule not to add a question to your query. Why? Putting a question into a query or cover letter makes the reader, aka agent or editor, have to fill in the blank themselves. You may or may … Continue reading
GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!! It’s World Cup time and all you soccer/football fans probably have the fever. I don’t pay much attention to the pitch and its goings-on any other time than once every four years but I’m intrigued by this giant-sized competition. … Continue reading