Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Publishers
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Oh, man. Today we open a It can be hard to decide if a small publisher is legit. Brand new publishers don’t have a track record, but … Continue reading
Not too long ago I talked about submitting work straight to editors at publishing houses and where to find their submission guidelines. Although many publishers are closed to submissions you can find special opportunities to connect with editors from time … Continue reading
We do a lot of talking about agents here at Sub It Club. Having an agent represent your work means it has been vetted by a professional. Editors are so busy, this is a big plus for them. Yes, there … Continue reading
A very common question when it comes to submitting manuscripts is: Where do I start? Well, here at Sub It Club we presume that you have started with getting critiques, revising, reading other books in your genre, and things of … Continue reading
Are you ready to submit your manuscript? Then it’s time to come up with your own personal submission strategy! First, think hard about what you have. Yes, you wrote it. You know it inside and out. But try to think … Continue reading