Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Social Media
Originally posted on Alayne Kay Christian:
This month’s ALL ABOUT PLATFORM BUILDING guest blogger is author, librarian, and children’s writing community friend, Heather Ayris Burnell. Thank you, Heather, for sharing your story with us. The Push and Pull of Platform…
It’s the holiday season, and you know what that means– the publishing industry wants to cozy up by the fire for a long winter’s nap. Many agents are closed to submissions. Editors are taking vacations. But, a new year is … Continue reading →
The Postcard Post Old Home Week has a very special guest this month… Santa Claus! Actually, our special guest is better than Santa because Rachelle Meyer comes bearing the gift of a great seasonal illustration and self-promotion tips! Rachelle generously … Continue reading →
I am THRILLED. THRILLED, I TELL YOU, TO BE HERE. Hope you guys are having fun, getting off the couch and realizing you CAN DO THIS THING. Let’s talk about something you should dabble in even before you start querying: … Continue reading →