Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @VanessaRobins7: For my sanity please list the hook first in your query https://t.co/vvm8WEOKIn twitted 2 days ago
- RT @bookishchick: Waiting sucks, and I know it. New blog post: penandparsley.com/blog/2017/4/18… twitted 2 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. Today Amy Dixon encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… fb.me/88wgZJ8sk twitted 3 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. @dixonamy12 encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… #amwriting twitted 3 days ago
- RT @KiraWatsonESA: Would love to see more of non-fiction projects directed at Teens/Young Adults in my inbox. #MSWL twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Sub It Success
Here at Sub It Club we are all about submitting work well! And boy do we have members who do just that. Let’s celebrate good news from Sub It Club members in 2014! AWARDS! Carrie Finson won the Society of … Continue reading
“You’ll always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” Wayne Gretzky I decided when I was about five years old that I was going to be a famous author when I grew up. And throughout my public school years, … Continue reading
Today we have a query letter for the amazing picture book, Otto Grows Down, by one of the members of the club, author Michael Sussman. Otto Grows Down is a fun story with a great hook. It was published by … Continue reading
Anola Pickett writes historical fiction for middle grade. Her first novel, based on a true account, is Wasatch Summer. It is the story of a Mormon girl who must take care of the family’s sheep by herself in the mountains, … Continue reading
As something a bit different today, I’m posting the query letter that sold a non-fiction article sent on spec to a magazine. This particular article was for adult writers, but I think the principles of writing such a query letter … Continue reading