Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @VanessaRobins7: For my sanity please list the hook first in your query https://t.co/vvm8WEOKIn twitted 2 days ago
- RT @bookishchick: Waiting sucks, and I know it. New blog post: penandparsley.com/blog/2017/4/18… twitted 2 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. Today Amy Dixon encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… fb.me/88wgZJ8sk twitted 3 days ago
- Make a list...or don't. @dixonamy12 encourages us to change things up! subitclub.com/2017/04/20/104… #amwriting twitted 3 days ago
- RT @KiraWatsonESA: Would love to see more of non-fiction projects directed at Teens/Young Adults in my inbox. #MSWL twitted 3 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Happy Valentine’s Day all of you lovely Sub It Clubbers! Since we love that you work to submit your best manuscripts possible, today to celebrate 3 years of Sub It Club we have some giveaways to help you sub your best. … Continue reading
Trying to break into publishing takes a lot. Hard work. Strong belief in your work and yourself. Dedication. Time. It can get to be overwhelming. Exhausting even. It can be hard to write, illustrate, or submit work well when you’re … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. I don’t know about you, but I’m not one of those rah-rah kind of people. Let’s just say…no one would ever accuse me of being a cheerleader. … Continue reading
In Susanna Leonard Hill’s adorable picture book, CAN’T SLEEP WITHOUT SHEEP, little Ava can’t go to sleep. There are just too many things going on in her head. Even the sheep she enlists to help her get so fed up … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Okay so remember the movie The Seven Year Itch with Marilyn Monroe and the ever-creepy Tom Ewell? The story’s all about a guy whose wife and … Continue reading
Wondering whether or not you want to query a specific agent? You may have heard the advice – ask their clients. Hmm. It’s questionable advice indeed. Why? Agents get thousands of queries every year. Imagine that each person that queried … Continue reading