Here are our guidelines for putting your query in for critique:
1. Query drafts may be sent starting at 8am Friday and ending midnight Sunday. We will assign a number to each email as it comes in and use a random-number generator to choose the query of the week.
2. The query will be posted by Tuesday at 8am in the chatroom, (if not before) and remain available for critiquing through the weekend. We ask that you stop by and give it your perusal, read the other comments and see what you can add. Learn by doing!
3. We will start all over again with the submission process at 8am Friday. Even if you have submitted before, please resubmit. You may find out things by studying others’ critiques and decide to revise your query before the membership sees it!
4. For now, only one query per person per submission cycle. This may change depending on how many people participate.
5. If you are too shy to participate, we WILL post your query without your name attached, if you wish. PLEASE MAKE IT VERY, VERY CLEAR THAT YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR NAME ATTACHED, IF THAT IS THE CASE.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE..
Since this is our kick off critique we want to make it special! We’ll also use the random number generator to choose a lucky winner who will receive *drum roll please*