Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: query
Whether you’re drafting your first ever query letter or have written a whole bunch of them, the truth remains the same: query letters can be tough. Each manuscript is different. Heck, each query letter is a little different! Even when … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Your manuscript is shiny and happy. You’ve done your research and found the perfect agent for you, your novel and your career. But there’s a problem–the agent … Continue reading
So, Lisha talked about how to format your email sample chapters and I must say, she is good! But, I said I would do a post about emailing your picture book submission so here’s a few more tips about email … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. You can understand why agents/editors want First Contact with their potential authors to be through a safe, clean email. With the volume of correspondence they receive from … Continue reading
This post is brought to you by the one and only, Lisha Cauthen. Been a long while since we talked about the nuts and bolts of query-letter writing. Today, let’s discuss a very simple step that if skipped, will sink … Continue reading
Today we put the whole she-bang together and look at how to deliver your well-crafted, long sweated-over elevator pitch. The elevator pitch is a great foundation for a query letter and a handy tool for participating in #pitchmad and other … Continue reading