Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: queries
Whether you’re drafting your first ever query letter or have written a whole bunch of them, the truth remains the same: query letters can be tough. Each manuscript is different. Heck, each query letter is a little different! Even when … Continue reading
Today I’m excited to have not one, but 4 debut authors here to share with us about their journeys to publication. Brooks Benjamin, Laura Shovan, Shari Schwarz, and Melanie Conklin show us there is no one way to connect with … Continue reading
Personalizing your query letter can be hard. Do you have to? Well, I’ve seen agents who are pretty adamant that they want to know why you’re sending your manuscript to them. They want more of a reason than “I am … Continue reading
Yes, this didn’t get posted until the afternoon. C’mon, gimmee a break. It’s Christmas! But you didn’t come here to look at silly Christmas memes and gifs. (Or you won’t admit that’s the reason you came here, anyway.) Let’s talk … Continue reading