Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: picture books
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Sub It Club and The Postcard Post! And who better to help us celebrate than author/illustrator Kelly Murphy?! I first saw Kelly’s illustrations when a friend recommended I check out her work in the middle-grade … Continue reading
While many publishing houses are closed to submissions, querying editors is still a possibility in some circumstances, and it can definitely lead to publication. Today we are celebrating Sub It Club member, Marcie Wessels and the release of her debut … Continue reading
Lisha posted about formatting your novel and due to popular demand, today I’m posting about picture book formatting. It’s pretty similar but there are some slight differences. When you’re sending your picture book out on submission, using the correct format is … Continue reading
You all know Amy Dixon don’t you? Amy talked submission (and sweater) feedback not too long ago when we were celebrating Sub It Club’s 2 year anniversary. She shared with us when we asked authors how they know when their … Continue reading
Tina Kügler, a Postcard Post alum, is helping Sub It Club celebrate its 2-year anniversary! But Tina has a lot to celebrate too― IN MARY’S GARDEN comes out March 17th, written and illustrated by Tina and Carson Kügler, published by Houghton … Continue reading