Your Sub It Club Partners
- Keep track via email Click to receive emails when we post something new.
- LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
- About the Club
- Agent Stories
- Cover Letters
- Query Letters
- QUERY LETTERS THAT WORKED
- Social Media
- Strange Submission Stories
- Sub It Success
- Sub Tip
- Sub Tools
- Subbing Success!
- Submissions 101
- The Postcard Post
- Grab our badge!
- We share loads of great info on Twitter!
- RT @PSLiterary: Writing the Hook: Summing Your Book Up Quick & Why It’s Important by @ericsmithrocks ow.ly/5Uks30be3zo via @PubCrawlB… twitted 20 hours ago
- The Postcard Post welcomes illustrator @TeMikaTheArtist. Wonderful postcard and plenty of tips. bit.ly/2pcGEeK #kidlitart #arttips twitted 23 hours ago
- The Postcard Post is happy to welcome illustrator TeMika Grooms. Get ready for a wonderful postcard, all kinds of... fb.me/6U1ooCjIJ twitted 23 hours ago
- #kidlit #ya twitter.com/JuliaChurchill… twitted 2 days ago
- RT @TeeEss: Authors, I beg of you, please remember when you are all sharing information with one another that there is a lot of misinformat… twitted 2 days ago
- by Laura Shovantagged: sub-it-club-member-s-books and to-readby Mark Waxmantagged: to-read, chapter-books, and sub-it-club-member-s-books
See all of our member's books on Goodreads.
Tag Archives: #KidPit
Contests! I’ve added quite a few new ones to the list this month. As always, you’ll find them in date order. Members of our Sub It Club Submission Support Group are welcome to post their pitches and queries in the group for feedback … Continue reading
Spring is on its way! Isn’t it? I this it is. I’m shivering while I write this even though the heat is blasting. I skied out to my car this morning (In case you don’t know, I live on a … Continue reading
Oh my gosh I can’t believe it’s November all of a sudden and another NaNoWriMo is upon us! Maybe you aren’t participating or maybe you’ll want to take a break from your writing frenzy to enter some contests. Either way, … Continue reading
If there is a Twitter pitch season this seems to be it! There are lots of opportunities coming up in the next few months, especially Twitter pitch days. (If you aren’t up on how to take part in Twitter pitch … Continue reading
Pitching can be tough! It can take a lot of time, effort, and skill to put together a short, tight pitch that really sells your work. McIntosh & Otis agent, Shira Hoffman, recently posted some great information on the agency … Continue reading